• 50th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations
• KOTRA and KOICA offices opened in Guatemala
• More than 700 Guatemalan people trained in Korea
• Approximately 10,000 Koreans are living in Guatemala
• The commercial and industrial development of Korea as a pioneer worldwide in different fields.
• Cultural richness and full potential of both countries.
Being the business organization leading the commercial, industrial and cultural venture between Guatemala and Korea.
Being be the maximum benefit for Guatemalan and Koreans, in commerce, industry and culture fields.
To Promote trade, industry fields and culture in relations between Guatemala and Korea.
To promote Guatemalan exports of commercial products to Korea.
To promote Korean imports of industrial products in Guatemala.
To encourage and promote tourism between Korea and Guatemala.
To increase cultural exchanges between Korea and Guatemala